Trumbull Type A, C, and X Polymer Meter Box Cover for Neptune
Trumbull lid with counter bore for Neptune AMR/AMI Devices so that the antenna is flush with the lid top to avoid trip hazards or damage from mowers or snow plows. The figure-8 shaped hole fits offset Neptune R-900 devices as well as centered touch read or other brand AMR and AMI devices.
- 11-1/2” Clear Opening
- 12-1/4” Outside Diameter
- 0.65” Thickness Rim
- Counter Bore: 4.63" Diameter x 0.43" Depth.
Fits These 11" opening Frames
- Ford Meter Box - Types A, C, and X
- A.Y. McDonald - Types A and C
- Tyler - Model 6150
This may fit other brands of A, C, or X frames. Please compare the actual dimensions.
- ADA compliant slip resistant surface
- 20,000 lbs. lids furnished with nylon worm gear.
- (Also available with ductile worm gear (special order).
- Lids are furnished with standard (27/32”) pentagon bolt.
- Also available with large (1-1/32”) pentagon bolt (special order).
- Lids furnished marked “WATER METER”. (inquire about custom lettering)
- Bearing washers located above and below 20,000 lbs. lids are UHMWPE.
- Neptune Counter bore cover part number 367-5814
- Neptune antenna shown for illustration only and is not included.
We Also Recommend