3/4" ANGLE Water Meter Coupling, NO-LEAD Brass 3/4" Swivel Cplg. nut x 3/4" NPT
3/4" ANGLE Brass Meter Coupling
- 90 Degree ANGLED meter coupling For 5/8" x 3/4" Water meters
- Lead-Free Brass (meets new January 2014 lead-free requirements of SDWA and NSF-61G)
- Female Swivel Coupling nut for 3/4" AWWA Meter threads (1.25" O.D. meter thread measurement) on meter side
- 3/4" Male NPT pipe thread on connection side
- Coupling is angled 90 degrees for installing meter level where pipe is vertical, or for bending to clear walls too close to install meter.
- Coupling nut has drilled holes for tamper seal wire
- Barrel and nut both have wrench flats
- Includes rubber meter gasket
- This listing is for ONE meter coupling. If you need to purchase multiple quantities or see our other listings for pairs
Lead-free Compliance - Please note that the USA Safe Water Drinking Act was revised as of January 4, 2014 reducing the legally allowable amount of lead content for plumbing items used for drinking water or other human consumption in all US States. This item meets all requirements and conforms to NSF-61G requirements as "lead-free". It is now illegal to use the older leaded brass and your local inspectors may reject those items or you may be be subject to legal liability. Lead-free products should normally be clearly marked as "lead-free", "No-lead", "NL", or "NSF-61G" if compliant. Some foreign or individual sellers may still be unknowingly selling non-compliant products without this disclosure. This message is to help USA buyers with their due diligence in buying approved products.
We Also Recommend