CKR Manhole Rehab Plug
The Manhole Rehab Plug can be installed at any point in a job. it's quick to install and remove. The tapered design creates resistance against the manhole wall insuring a tight fit. This is a quick and easy solution for rehab and replacement projects to keep debris from falling to the bottom of the manhole and a barrier between the manhole and sewer pipe flow.
- Designed to fit through a smaller opening and wedge in the larger manhole
- Can be installed with casting in place
- Taper design creates resistance to hold plug in place
- Plugs can be stacked to add weight resistance in excessively damaged areas.
- Durable live hinge allows for multiple installs and removals
- Adds 2.6 R-valve per inch to a structure
- Keeps mortar, debris, and tools from falling into the manhole
- Reusable and easy to install
- Opposing rope handles for safe installation and removal
- Available 4" thick by these standard diameters: 24", 27", 30", 32", 34", and 36" with custom sizes available.
- Patent Pending
- This product is non-stock direct shipped from the manufacturer
- Note: These are bulky and subject to UPS dimensional weight shipping charges rather than actual weight.
We Also Recommend