Curb Box Repair Lids - INSIDE Repair lid for Outside Style 2-1/2" Curb Box (T-372)
Trumbull CURB BOX REPAIR LIDS solve all these problems on 2-1/2” Buffalo style curb boxes.
Repair Lids should be ordered based on the style of curb box that you are using (inside or outside style). Please note that old (outside style) curb boxes are still in production.
To install, insert the two jaws into the shaft and tighten the screw. The jaws expand to bear against the inside of the curb box. Designed to fit most makes of curb boxes, both old and new. Outside Repair Lids also work on most makes of inside style Curb Boxes; however, inside Repair Lids only work on inside style Curb Boxes.
- Top rim outside diameter - 4-1/8"
- Tope rim thickness - 3/16"
- Bottom of lid outside diameter - 3-1/8"
- Overall lid thickness - 9/16"
- Minimum Curb Box I.D. - 3" (note that in a 2-2/" curb box, the minimum ID of the bottom section is 2-1/2" These will fit the top section, but may not fit the bottoms section or if the bottom section is within 3" of the top.
- Pentagon Locking bolt - standard small pentagon
Also available, T-373 Repair Lid for recessed installation in Inside style curb boxes.
We Also Recommend