Sonic-Driver Mobile-UFM Android Clamp-on Flow Meter
The Portable POCKET MOBILE-UFM The Sonic Driver POCKET MOBILEUFM connects to your mobile smart phone or tablet (Android) and turns it into a clamp-on ultrasonic flowmeter.
The POCKET MOBILE-UFM is a fully functioned clamp-on ultrasonic flowmeter that connects to your mobile device (Android) using the Sonic Driver Mobile app. The app is available from Google Play Store. The apps intuitive menu driven user interface makes it incredibly easy to use. Yet all of this is achieved with no compromise in flow measurement performance.
We have a Fire Hydrant Flow Tube accessory to do hydrant flow testing and measurement of flow used in hydrant flushing programs.
- Pipe outer diameters ranging from 15 to 500mm.
- Temperature range for MOBILEUFM, -10 to +65 deg. C (mobile device dependent on manufacturers specification).
- MOBILE-UFM weight 220g.
- MOBILE-UFM dimensions 140 x 40 x 20mm.
- MOBILE-UFM IP65 enclosure (mobile device dependent on manufacturers specification).
- Power supplied from mobile device, via USB-OTG cable, battery life up to 6 hours continuous use (dependent on mobile device battery capacity).
- Light weight and small for easy operation.
- Intuitive installation using menu driven user interface, utilizing mobile device touch screen.
- Full set of instrument and measurement diagnostics.
- Signal oscilloscope for sensor positioning and diagnostics.
- Internal database of pipe materials and fluids.
- Measurement principle ultrasonic transit time difference.
- Flow velocity range 0.01 to 25m/s. • Resolution 0.25mm/s.
- Repeatability 0.15% of measured value.
- Accuracy +/- 1 to 3% of measured value depending on application, +/- 0.5% of measured value with process calibration against reference meter.
- Turn down ratio 1/100.
- Measurement rate 1Hz as standard.
- Gas/solids <10% of volume.
Quantity and units of measurement:
- Flow velocity (m/s)
- Volumetric flow rate (l/min)
- Mass flow rate (kg/min) Internal database
- Carbon steel
- Stainless steel
- 2 operating frequencies to cover the range of pipe outer diameter 15 to 500mm (specified with order).
- DM10, 1MHz for pipes of 25 to 500mm. (1" - 18")
- DM20, 2MHz for pipes less than 25mm. (1/2" - 1")
- Dimensions 40 x 20 x 25mm for locations with limited access.
- Material stainless steel and PEEK.
- Temperature range -10 to +80 deg C. (
- Ingress Protection rated IP66, with IP68 option.
- Cable length 1.5m as standard.
- Matched pairs for accurate zero flow measurement.
We Also Recommend