Sewerin Aquatest T10 Acoustic Leak Detector Kits
Robust test rod for electro-acoustic water leak detection outdoors
The AquaTest T10 is a test rod with innovative technology and ergonomic design. Its strength lies in the pre-location of leaks in water pipe networks.
The AquaTest T10 is the first test rod made by SEWERIN for which no additional receiver is required. The headphones are activated not by any common key but by a special sensor area. The noises that are picked up are visualized on a display incorporated in the handle.
In the product variant with the SDR radio module (Sewerin Digital Radio), the test rod can be used with wireless radio headphones. This means no more cables to get in the way.
- Innovative combination of electronic amplifier and test rod without interfering cables
- Ergonomic design ensures non-tiring operation
- Robust construction for use outdoors
- Built-in rechargeable batteries
- Outstanding noise quality, using high-performance microphone technology
- Meaningful visualization of the noises in the display, to support the operator
- No irritating operating noises in the headphones, thanks to the new type of sensor area
- Individual adjustment of the filter bands and volume / hearing protection setting for optimum noise recognition
- Two product variants are available - with or without the SDR radio module in three different kits
- Kits - There are three different kits available, each with or without SDR wireless headphones.
- Basic Kit - Includes wired or wireless test rod and wired or wireless Headset, Test Tip, 600mm (23.5") Test rod extension, Car and AC chargers, and T-10 Vinyl Carry bag.
- Complete Kit - Includes all items in the basic kit plus a tripod base for soft or uneven surfaces, and another 300mm (11.75") test rod extension for deeper pits
- Pro Kit - Includes all items in the Complete Kit, plus a T10 wind protected microphone resonance plate
This item ships ONLY to Ohio and Michigan customers. Please visit sewerin.com to find the local distributor for other states.
We Also Recommend
64 Seconds WaterPoint Network - iPad or iPhone based GIS and Asset Management App